Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Last chance...

First of all, this blog desperately needs a decent title.  Suggestions?  I have been completely striking out.

Also, this is definitely my self-imposed last chance at blogging.  I am doing it mainly for myself (to work out ideas, share creative process, record things to look back on)... but if this is another failed attempt at journaling my life I'm going to quit for good.  I swear.

Things that will be coming soon...

-Pictures of the new house, and the crazy process we are making in flipping it
-Dance company updates (www.Luminariumdance.org - it's really ALL i do these days, but I am ok with that)
-Ritalin-deprived ramblings
-Proud puppy-parent bragging

... and that's all I can think of.  Now it is time to find out who else I can follow (without making myself late for work, it's a challenge)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment