Monday, December 12, 2011

Kim's Pick-Me-Up Video Playlist. Volume 2.

Come come... on the kick drum
This clip cracks me up.  I didn't especially love the movie (The Breakup - Vince Vaughn, Jennifer Aniston, what you would expect...) but this is guaranteed to get a giggle out of me, if not full blown laughter.  I would love to be friends with John Michael Higgins...

Gilly!
This link should be called anything Kristen-Wiig, for that matter.  I can't decide whether I like this just because its humorous, or because I smiled like Gilly for many of my elementary school years.  Unfortunate, but funny.

Blazing Saddles...
This selection beat out both the 'shit load of dimes' and also the fart scene among any other worthy choices from this film.  I'm worried what this blog entry says about my sense of humor... don't judge.


Not a video link, but...
This happens to be my favorite (perhaps) Mark Morris piece.  A section of Dogtown set to Yoko Ono's 'No, no, no'.  You won't get it until you see it, but for some reason I can't help but think its genius.  Could it be the Jim Coleman version my college choreography class was treated to?

No comments:

Post a Comment