Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Where'd everyone go??

So here I am... three days into my two week break between jobs.

Life is so strangely empty, but in an ok way.  There are no crazy little kids running around causing chaos, no awful commuting through the city.  It's just me, the dog and the house.

I am excited to have the time to actually get stuff done.  There are doors to paint, trim to prime and paint, and my mountain range of clothes on the third floor to finally finally organize.  I cleaned out 5 moving boxes yesterday!  Finally!  Also, Operation Shoe-Racki Freedom has been completed.  So. Many. Shoes.  So glad to have them all back though, I've been wearing the same pairs over and over again.

More importantly (before this blog gets super boring) our Luminarium Sponsor Benefit Gala is this Sunday!!!!

We are so excited to celebrate our one-year anniversary and get to reflect on the amazing strides we've taken in the past year.  It's crazy to look back on, a blog post about that will I'm sure follow in the next couple of days.

If the weather holds out we are going to work with the amazing photographer Jordan Matter this afternoon.    We are going to participate in Dancers Among Us, a national photo project showcasing the likes of Mark Morris dancers, ABT dancers, American Rep Ballet dancers, So You Think You Can Dance dancers... amazing beautiful professional dancers... and us!!!  This excites me to no end.  We have been such a legitimate entity as a dance company recently... I'm just very proud and also so tickled inside!

Anyways, yes.  Fighting off boredom one paint job at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment