Friday, February 3, 2012

examining stress

This week I learned how my extreme love for arts-related stress doesn't not translate to a love for house, auto, relationship or really bitch-work stress.

I think the combination of going back on Ritalin led to new-medication serious loss of appetite, which led to eating only a fruit and maybe a yogurt every day and also a serious delay in bedtime, which led to a generally bad mood and a funk.  Car/house related crap (along with planning for auditions/class/rehearsal, which at least I generally like to do) made me get super far behind on keeping up with neatness around the house, and then when it gets messy I can't function in the chaos.

Point being, at least I caught my mistakes and can try to remedy them.  I slept for 9 hours last night and it felt AWESOME, despite a nasty sleep-related muscle knot in my back.

I would love to be the proud owner of the robot maid from the Jetsons (rosie?...), we could chat about art and philosophy while she picked up my stuff. ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment