Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ok!  Two confusing and weird and rainy weeks behind me, and I'm feeling pretty good.

There have been way too many nontypical/frustrating/preventable(?)/work-inducing events in the past half months in so many facets of my life (luminarium/family/work), but all have been dealt with, thought over and settled and I feel like I am past them all.

I have a week or so left of work before a mini-vacation and change of pace for the summer.  I feel slightly irresponsible because my body and brain are totally checked out, but it's not worth mental refocus and effort.  Instead, I have new choreography to focus on!  It feels great to read and research and jump on a new challenge...

pointless entry but I didn't want to leave my thoughts in such a grouchy place!

No comments:

Post a Comment