Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sleep is overrated.

Somehow I thought it would be a great idea to take a quick bubble bath before bed and here it is, 2:37. Whoops. The plus side is the smell of spearmint and eucalyptus is lingering in my nose, and i have brand new sheets since destroying my third fitted sheet in the last year. Seriously, I somehow end up tearing holes in each one... I've thought to film myself sleeping to get to the bottom of this but how could I find the attention span to watch that footage??

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, I hear you! I am constantly amazed by the things I do in my sleep, and have often wanted to film it, but have no time to watch! (Example being my phone was suddenly on full volume with a new ring tone on Friday morning...) Maybe we can swap tapes...more entertaining?

    Or better yet! When we go to Ithaca, I'll stay up watching you sleep on Friday, and you can watch me on Saturday? ;) Not creepy at all...

    ReplyDelete