Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Jumble

And also, I'm on a huge old-Star Wars kick.  Really I'm a huge dork and this is pure nostalgia on moody rainy days.  Pretty sure sometime after Julie Andrews (in real life not just roles) but long before Christina Hendricks (as Joan, not in real life), Carrie Fisher was one of my first girl crushes.

Wouldn't it be great if we could all do whatever we wanted all the time?  Maybe, maybe not.

I think I'm getting 'old', since now, more often than not my friends do not care to make mischief. Debauchery, getting crazy lost on foot in the city at night for kicks, lighting things on fire and doing miscellaneous experiments, making awful decisions...  Either I've got a case of Benjamin Button that's stalled at 22, or every one else is getting more mature.

I think it was a mistake for Blogger to make themselves an iPhone app, cause now I can post things like this on a whim.  Enjoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment