Friday, May 17, 2013

All it Takes... a mental spring bloom

One callback audition with several fantastic dancers, one night full of thought post-audition, and my mind that was full of tentative half formed ideas is working like a beehive full of the world's happiest and buzziest bees.

My brain (probably other people's brains too, but who knows) is a funny place.  I am SO excited to embark on new work, my first 'real' new work since Mythos:Pathos, and my brain is literally chiseling away at four separate ideas all at the same time right now.  Yes, even as I write this blog entry.  My silly head is even trying to spark brand new ideas, outside of the four I am committing to at the start of this project.  I have never said this before, but slow down, thoughts!  I feel very grateful for my never-ending stream of inspiration... if it ever dries up, that'll be the end of me.

I am excited to start sharing some of the specifics and process behind these pieces, but I am going to wait until we have finalized casting and a rehearsal schedule.  Stay tuned, it won't be long ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment