Wednesday, March 7, 2012

good day.

Today was a totally great and solid day.

+Woke up, went on an iTunes binge (forgot to sync the iPod after that, unfortunately)... ran a super deep and super hot bubble bath.
+Took an hour long bath complete with lipstick and a killer playlist (if you haven't taken a bubble bath with lipstick on and you are a female, it comes highly recommended... also inspired by mad men coming back oh so soon)
+Did some work related odds-ends, phone meetings, but it wasn't too bad, brewed some awesome Oolong tea
+Work, which was decent since we had a meeting and worked out some issues that had been problematic...
+Starbucks run...
+RENT rehearsal, which rocked since Mark came to teach some of the dancers how to tango!  I got to learn it too (haven't done any tango since one short class in early college), and i LOVED it.  Apparently Asia isn't my continent (sorry, merli!) but I was feeling South America!  Unfortunately, who knows when the heck I'll have the opportunity to do that again.

Supposedly tomorrow is going to be amazing and warm, and that will only serve to boost my mood!  I am such a warm-weather girl...

Now I need to get going on Thursday night's class, tomorrow morning's meetings, and finishing up so many little things.

Since it is now Wednesday, a HUGE happy birthday to my little sister who is not so little anymore.  It feels like just yesterday you were crawling around and trying to bite me, but I'm glad you have since realized you are not a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment