Thursday, April 26, 2012

Kim's Pick-Me-Up Video Playlist. Volume 3. (Procrastination Edition)

In writing my toast to speak at Steph and Wes' wedding this weekend Merli sent me this AMAZING video.  I am officially scrapping my entire speech to recreate the following performance.  It really starts to get good about a minute in...



The best part about my new obsession with the Toast video, is that it chased the next video out of my head.

Russell thinks it is hilarious to get the most ridiculous and catchy thing he can find stuck in my head (I am a serial repeater of stupid things) and I've been singing Muchos Hornos for a month or so...



Goodbye many ovens, hello 4-slice toaster.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot fully express just how excited I am that you posted the toast video. (Plus now I won't have to go searching for it every time I need a tasty/clever pick-me-up!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like 2-Person Excitement Time excited?? I'm really bummed that I can't remember the exact phrase (I don't think that is it...).

    I love the toast video.

    ReplyDelete